Once you have booked your vehicle in for its MOT, remember to take your Vehicle Registration Document – often referred to as the “V5” document – and a means of paying the current fee.

The MoT certificate is only required if you would like the new MOT to run for more than 12 months.

Trackback URL for this post: http://eurolane.co.uk/2016/06/05/what-do-i-need-to-take-with-me/trackback/

Comments are closed.